Online Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology for Working Healthcare Professionals
Online DOTT short for Diploma Course in Operation Theatre Technology is a short-term specialization online course of 7-month duration.
For all working professionals who are toiling for their career graphs to climb up after consistently working for years in a healthcare facility without any significant growth, opting for an online diploma program is a beneficial option.
The lack of documentary proof for your services might be hurting your career growth and holding you back from opting for better job opportunities.
Also Read: Paramedical courses
An online DOTT course can reap the benefits for working OT technicians as it has many advantages.
- This helps existing working professionals to upskill themselves.
- At the same time, online diploma courses in OTT earns an NSDC certification, which ameliorates job opportunities.
- It helps you as working technicians to learn and grow from the comfort of your homes or workplace. You can easily learn concepts whenever and wherever you get a breathing spell.
- The flexibility, convenience, effectiveness, and versatility of an online course makes it conducive and practical for all types of learners.
- As a working technician, your bustling work schedule may not allow you to attend regular classes in a set timetable. The flexibility offered through online classes allows such aspirants to get better job opportunities, job security, and even upgrade their pay scale.
- The diploma holders, post the course completion, help the healthcare facility improve its efficiency and patient compliance.
The efficiency and effectiveness of any educational program largely depend on the curriculum design that is being followed. What one is expected to know is assumed to be learned during the course. The course design should hence, focus on what the diploma holder is expected to perform on the job.
Some common core subjects that are included in the curriculum of DOTT by different institutes are:
- Medical terminology, Medical law/ethics,
- Infection control
- Anaesthesia and premedication
- OT equipment Central sterilization services procedures
- Nursing care and management
- Surgical techniques
- Various body systems and common pathologies Common drugs used in OT
Checkout Some Popular B Voc Courses List -
An aspirant who has cleared class 12 from a recognized board is eligible for the Online Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course.
With Virohan as their shortlisted choice, professionals need to present relevant proof of working in a healthcare facility for at least 6 months, for joining the online diploma course in operation theatre technology.
- We are an NSDC affiliated institute.
- Virohan has a placement partner network of over 650 organizations.
- Our diploma in ot technician courses can be attended from an ergonomic environment without disturbing the personal responsibilities, current source of income, and work schedule of a fully engaged operating theatre technician.
- We are pioneers in offering industry demand-driven training through blended learning pedagogy, bite-sized videos, real-time quizzes, and gamification.
- Our courses help develop core technical knowledge, soft skills, and life skills in learners and prepare them better for real-world scenarios.
- We offer 24*7 facilitator support for doubt resolution. Weekly revision tests help students assess their progress.
- We offer affordable and accessible courses operating on the fee-based model, offering financial linkages with instalment-based repayment plans.
- Students can avail the 0% EMI options.
- Our students learn using our “MyCareer App” which has a user-friendly interface, with a personalized dashboard for users to access their course, take quizzes and keep a track of their course progression.
- Virohan Institute has seen an approximate 150 per cent increase in enrollments for the current financial year as compared with the year-ago session, as the online learning advantages are burgeoning in healthcare everyday necessities.
The new normal in education is the increased use of online learning tools. The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered new ways of learning. All around the world, educational institutions are looking toward online learning platforms to continue with the process of educating learners.
The new normal now is a transformed concept of education with online learning at the core of this transformation. Virohan has been quick to adapt to this transformation, and with our online diploma programs, we are on a mission to ensure access to quality education for all aspiring paramedical professionals.
A diploma course in operation theatre technology is the best option for all those looking to establish a career in the healthcare sector.
Also Read: Medical Coding Course
What is eligibility for online diploma in OTT?
How can you apply for online OTT?
Where can you work after online OTT?
What is the salary after online OTT course?
What are the benefits of an online diploma course in OTT?
to receive awesome content in your inbox,
We will get back to you in 2-3 days.