Terms and Conditions
The website https://www.virohan.com/ including all pages on the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the information, services and other materials contained therein are provided and operated by Virohan Private Limited (referred to as “we”, “us” or “Virohan”).
Virohan offers curated and specially designed skill industry-driven programs through proprietary technological solutions as an approved training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (“NSDC”) and has further collaborated with various prestigious higher educational institutions to offer programs that integrate skill and industry training with programs offered by such higher educational institutions. The Website enables users to view the various courses and programs that Virohan offers.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the Website or any part thereof. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If You do not agree to all the Terms, then YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR USE ANY SERVICES FACILITATED BY VIROHAN THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Virohan makes no representations that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Website, or information or services offered through the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website, or any content or functionality of the Website or its portions thereof is illegal, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- You represent and warrant that You:
- are at least 18 (eighteen) years old. In the event You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you represent and warrant that You have the requisite consent from your legal guardians and are accessing or using the Website under their supervision;
- are competent to form a binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- have not previously been suspended or your use of the Website or any part thereof has not been restricted due to any breach or perceived breach by Virohan;
- The Website including all materials on it or provided to You through it are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by Virohan, or are licensed to Virohan. You are permitted to display the materials on this Website on a computer screen and/or mobile screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use, provided you do not alter or remove any of the content which may include text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content provided by Virohan (“Content”) without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
- You represent and warrant that you shall not:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of the Content or Website or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld at Virohan’s absolute discretion);
- use the Website or any of the Content on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law;
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent; and
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services.
- establish a link to the Website or the Platform from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the Content provided on or through the Website;
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt the Website;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- attempt to bypass or create any vulnerabilities or backdoors to any security systems or protocols of the Website;
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above;
- publicly criticize, disparage, call into disrepute, or otherwise defame or slander the Website or Virohan and any of its officers, directors, members or employees.
- The Website includes general information, fee structures and financing information in relation to the courses and programs made available by Virohan and is available to all Users of the Website. At present there is no registration required for visiting or use of the Website. Virohan however retains the right to add additional features to the Website and certain features may require registration to access or use.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Virohan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time without any prior written notice to the User. It is the User’s responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any updates/ changes. User’s use or continued use of the Website following the modification of these Terms will imply the acceptance by the User of the revisions.
User agrees and consents to be contacted by Virohan through phone calls, SMS notifications, WhatsApp messages or any other means of communication, in respect of the courses or programs for which the User has shown interest on the Website, even if contact number(s) provided to Virohan are on Do Not call Registry.
Registration for Programs or Courses
Users who visit the Website through digital advertisements or wish to register for any programs or courses may be directed to provide some information to Virohan such as:
- full name;
- phone number
- Course/program preference
- Geographic Locations
- Finance options offered by Virohan or any of its partners
The phone number provided by a User at the time of showing interest or registering for a course or program will be verified by way of a one-time-password shared by Virohan. Users must ensure that the correct phone number is provided, as otherwise, they will be unable to register for any courses or programs and Virohan shall have not liability for the same.
Once the phone number of a User is verified, they can select courses or programs and register themselves based on their preferences.
The Platform and/or Programs may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Virohan, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
The Website and any information or Content made available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults.
Virohan makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the Content or services available on or through the Website, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Virohan further makes no warranty that the courses or services on the Website will meet the User’s requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Virohan make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services, or that any defects in the Website will be corrected.
The User understands and agrees that the Content and all other information, data, or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through or from the Website is obtained at the User’s own discretion and risk, and that the User will be solely responsible for any damage to the User, the User’s computer system, electronic device or any loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, Virohan, our affiliates, and related parties each disclaim all liability towards you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
- your use of, inability to use, or availability or unavailability of the Website; or
- any information provided on the Website; or
- the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, or delays in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither we nor any of our affiliates or related parties shall have any liability to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under, directly, or indirectly, or relating, in any manner whatsoever, to these Terms or the Website. In no event shall Virohan’s aggregate total liability to any User exceed the amount, if any, paid to Virohan by the User through the Website.
You shall indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, employees, directors, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any claim, demand, lawsuits, judicial proceeding, losses, liabilities, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, all damages, liabilities, settlements, and attorneys’ fees) arising out of or due to your access to or use of the Website, or any infringement of these Terms.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to, from time to time, in our sole discretion, amend and modify these Terms. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our Website over such notice, you consent to changes to these Terms. We encourage you to periodically review these Terms.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. The Parties agree to arbitrate any and all disputes arising under or related to these Terms, including disputes related to the interpretation of these Terms, the courts at Faridabad, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
You may contact our designated Grievance Redressal Officer with any complaints or queries relating to the Website or these Terms at the contact details below.
Name: Anshul Pandey
Email Address: email@example.com
We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to resolve your complaints or queries in an efficient and quick manner.
You may terminate this agreement by ceasing to use the Website.
Even after termination General Terms, Indemnity and Limitation of Liability, Disclaimers and Warranties and any other clause that naturally survives the termination of these Terms shall survive.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
to receive awesome content in your inbox,
We will get back to you in 2-3 days.