Thank you for choosing our Virohan for your healthcare education needs. We strive to provide high-quality courses and exceptional learning experiences. When you enroll in a course with Virohan, you're making a legal promise to follow the student policy. In return, Virohan agrees to provide you with the education you signed up for. Virohan is not responsible for any changes that happen in your life, and cannot be held accountable for those changes.
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, including but not limited to
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Late fees
- In case any student is dropped out due to any reason including but not limited to indiscipline, non-payment of fees, non-attendance, etc. any surplus fee with Virohan will be deemed as forfeited and no refund will be applicable.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances such as the cancellation of a batch, students can be eligible for a refund.
Refund Request Procedure
- To initiate a refund request, a student must contact the Virohan student support team. This can be done via the Virohan app, or email which are the designated channels.
- Any refund request should include the following information
- The full name and phone number of the student.
- The campus, course, and the batch of the student.
- The enrollment number of the student.
- Upon receiving your refund request, the Virohan team will review it and respond within 7 business days. We may require additional information or clarification, if necessary.
- If your refund request is approved, the refund amount will be processed within 30 business days from the date of approval.
- The refund will be issued via bank transfer. If this is not possible, alternative arrangements will be made in consultation with you.
- The refund amount will be determined based on the nature of the circumstances due to which the refund is being issued.
- All students must submit their bank account details and a written and signed declaration to Virohan for the same.
Changes to the Refund Policy
- Virohan reserves the right to modify or update this Refund Policy at any time. Any changes to the policy will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. It is the responsibility of students to review the Refund Policy periodically. Please note that this Refund Policy is intended to provide a general overview of our refund process. For specific details and any further questions, please contact our student support team.
Every attempt is made to ensure all information provided by Virohan is accurate and that the student has attained the competencies taught in a course, at the point of their assessment. Beyond this point, the graduate is responsible to maintain their acquired competencies and apply acquired knowledge and skills in a way that is appropriate to the unique characteristics of each application. This will release Virohan from any liability, action, and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from any such information, instruction, or advice, given by any student or ex-student, whether directions given during the course are followed or not. Courses, course notes, and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or used in any way outside of the pursuit of studying the course by the person enrolled in the course.
to receive awesome content in your inbox,
We will get back to you in 2-3 days.