Are you looking to improve your skills and earn a certification for professional growth in the healthcare sector?
Are you looking for an online certification that is in sync with your ongoing healthcare job?
In this article, we talk about the advantages of online certification for established/working healthcare professionals.
A certificate course attests that one meets a set standard of competencies, and it qualifies already working professionals for more job opportunities, a higher pay scale, and also job security.
Online education has become increasingly sought after in recent years because of its convenience, effectiveness, and versatility, making it conducive and practical for every type of learner from all ages and education levels.
As healthcare professionals are juggling new regulations in pandemic times along with the needs of those they serve, online certification enables them to grow their skills without disturbing their incessant work schedules. They can switch to their online course wherever and whenever they get a breathing spell.
Certificate Courses in Healthcare
- Certificate courses increase the overall understanding of concepts which helps a healthcare professional make well-informed decisions.
- After completing a certificate course, a healthcare facility’s employees help the facility function better by increasing efficiency and compliance, further ensuring patient safety.
- Certified staff improves the quality of care in a healthcare facility.
- Certificate courses enable a learner to be well versed with various protocols in detail and also with the latest developments in medical practice.
- Staying current makes the job more fulfilling and rewarding.
Virohan offers certification programs for allied healthcare workers in OTT, Medical Laboratory Technician, and HA.
Why Online Certificate Courses for Healthcare Workers?
The healthcare industry is advancing rapidly and requires professionals to stay updated with the latest technologies, training, and certifications. As healthcare service providers have to tend to patients daily, spending time in a classroom on a regular basis might prevent them from continuing their job.
Thus, the online platform gives them the freedom to decide the when and how of their learning time and pace, allowing them to learn and improve their professional knowledge without compromising on the services and treatments offered to their patients.
- Online courses provide a remote learning platform as no physical classes need to be attended.
- The entirety of a certification program is at the beck and call of the learner. All that is required is internet access.
- An individual owns the flexibility of setting up their study schedule to stay on track along with their ongoing job responsibilities.
- Online courses help to strike a good balance between personal life, work, and studies, hence there is no need to compromise either on work or responsibilities at home.
So an existing healthcare worker can nab a certificate in either OTT or MLT or HA without letting go of their means of livelihood.
Organized healthcare in India has only 7%, certified professionals.
Advantages of Online Certificate Courses
- Online certification reduces the incurring costs such as those for commuting and boarding or lodging, etc., as there is no need for an individual to relocate. They can savor the benefits from the comfort of their home or even their workplace.
- Online lectures can be easily archived for later reference and can be played over and over again, in case more time is needed to grasp a concept.
- Online lectures use improved and evolved approaches for content delivery, making them fun and engaging.
- Online lectures can be attended from an ergonomic environment without deranging one’s bread and butter and can be scheduled according to their personal needs. So ‘one can learn as they earn’.
Whether an individual has the skills and knowledge for a particular job is often assessed based on whether they possess a certification or not. To enroll in a certificate program, one must meet the eligibility requirement of having cleared 12th grade and also should be able to pass an assessment.
Virohan has had 2,600 enrollments for the current financial year as compared with 1,100 enrollments in the year-ago session, as the online learning advantages are burgeoning in healthcare everyday necessities.
Virohan is India’s first institute with an NSDC certified online diploma program.
- It offers the best quality training for allied healthcare practitioners through its blended learning pedagogy.
- Emphasis is laid on the development of core technical knowledge, language abilities, soft skills, and life skills in the learners.
- It is the pioneer in offering industry demand-driven training, where the lean curriculum provides only what is relevant and needed for the job.
- It offers 24*7 facilitator support for doubt resolution.
- Concepts are taught using videos with animations and real-world examples.
- Weekly revision tests are conducted to develop intellect and reinforce concepts.
- It offers affordable and accessible courses for the middle class and lower-middle-class masses.
- It operates on a fee-based model and offers financial linkages to potential students with installment-based repayment plans.
Virohan offers online courses like
- Online Diploma In Medical Lab Technician Course
- Online Diploma In Operation Theatre Technician Course
- Online Diploma In Hospital Administration Course, and more.
Online certificate courses help a learner upskill themselves along with their job. As healthcare and allied healthcare professionals are in demand and will always be needed, it is advantageous to add a certification to your years of work experience, further sharpening your patient care and other job-relevant skills.
We at Virohan work towards shaping our students’ careers in the healthcare industry by providing the best learning opportunities and experiences.