The Emergency Medical Technician training program, helps healthcare professionals to develop necessary skills needed to be respond in basic emergency lifesaving situations. The Trainee level Executives can earn anywhere between Rs. 10,000 – Rs.20,000 per month. However, a deserving candidate can earn more.
Apply For Virohan Institute
- Programs are developed by expert faculty members having extensive domain knowledge involved in delivering and supervision to ensure high quality standards.
- Most modern infrastructure with state of the art classrooms, Wi–Fi enabled institute and fully equipped computer centre and library.
- Affiliations from various Government Councils NSDC,HSSC and NDLM.
- Industry integrated programs with 100% placement assistance and tie ups with various renowned hospitals and clinical labs.
Module 1 -
Exams & Certification
- Each 1 year program is technically divided into 3 modules of classroom learning and 1 module of practical training or learning. It is compulsory for students to pass all the subjective and objective exams conducted after each module to earn a certificate.
- Certificate will be awarded to each successful candidate by Virohan Institute.
Are the courses provided by Virohan Institute government recognized?
Our institute is accredited by various government organizations NSDC (National Development Skill Council), HSSC(HealthCare Sector Skill Council) and our management system is at par with the standard set by ISO. Although, candidates who successfully complete the program get a certificate from VIAHMS and can apply for government jobs as well.
What is the minimum eligibility criteria for admissions in these courses?
The selection will made on your previous performances in the board/university examinations and a round of interview would be conducted to test your communication skills.
Candidates appearing at the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree or board examinations or waiting for the results of their final year examinations may also apply.
Does Virohan have tie ups with hospitals and other institutions for training programs?
Internship or practical training is the integral part of the program. It is mandatory to complete industry training with some of the reputed hospitals or clinical labs for successful completion of the program.All such opportunities are provided by the institute.
Does Virohan provide placement support after successful completion of program?
Yes, we do have tie ups with various renowned hospitals and clinical labs in Faridabad who are always in hunt of good candidates.
What is the batch strength of each program?
We do not enroll more than 40 students for each batch.
Are students provided with the relevant study material for self study after the classes?
All the students are provided with basic study materials and we have an in house online library having more than 200000 books which students can make use of. Although ,everything is covered in class lectures in detailed manner.
What do I need to do to apply for the program?
Just fill the enquiry form online or by visit the institute and you will be contacted by an expert counselor for admission process.
Does Virohan provides Hostel facility for students ?
Virohan helps to arrange PG accommodation for boys in the nearby vicinity of the institute.