The Certificate course in Gynaecology & Obstetrics is aimed at practitioners who have gained basic skills in non-complex obstetric procedures & gynaecology and is designed to facilitate a better understanding of reproductive disorders and pregnancy issues, to be able to provide a planned care.
This program can be considered as a stepping stone for medical practitioners & health providers who are keen on learning & strengthening the concepts in expanding arena of Women healthcare.
The course incorporates a unified approach of basic concepts in gynaecology & obstetrics along with the clinical aspects which are required to develop an understanding of the disorders of the female reproductive organs during pregnancy.
Apply For Virohan Institute
- Interactive Video Sessions by Renowned Specialists
- Online Simulation Training for better Understanding
- Content designed by Highly Experienced Faculties
- One-to-One Mentorship by an expert for any course related assistance.
- Ease of Studying from Anywhere, Anytime
Module 1 -
- Review of female reproductive anatomy & physiological changes
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Clinical conditions related to congenital abnormalities & chromosomal aberrations.
Module 2 -
- Reproductive tract infections
- Common benign & malignant gynaecological dysplasias
- Urological disorders
Module 3 -
- Paediatric, adolescent & geriatric gynaecology
- Concepts in operative gynaecology
Module 4 -
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Antenatal care
- Maternal nutrition & supplementation
- Identification of obstetric complications
Module 5 -
- Modalities of maternal & fetal monitoring
- Infections in pregnancy
- Fetal complications
- Intrapartum care
- Mechanism of normal labor
- Abnormal labor identification
Module 6 -
- Post-partum & new born care
- Family planning & Contraception
What is the Duration of Course?
The Course in for 6 Months, divided in to two modules of three Months each.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
The candidate should have completed their MBBS. Those undergoing their Internship can also apply for the course on Conditional Basis.
What is the Teaching Methodology?
The course deliverables include E-Books, Handouts, Pre-recorded video lectures, Images & Animations are provided, Online Simulation Training, Live Video Sessions.
What is the Examination pattern?
A module exam is conducted by the end of each module through MCQs. The final examination is through MCQs and a Viva.
Is this Course MCI Approved?
No, The MCI does not provide recognition to Online Short term courses since they have their set parameter. Having said that, all our courses will help you to gain better and in-depth knowledge about the specialization.
Do you provide Placements?
We do not guarantee the placement besides we provide our assistance to find out the suitable profile and lining up the interview.
Online Simulation Training Providers