Physicians, nurses, therapists, pharmacists and patient care technicians are healthcare soldiers.
Paramedics or allied health professionals are next to doctors. Laboratory Technicians, OT Technicians, Phlebotomists, Radiology Technicians to name a few, constitute the allied health forces. They function as the backbone of the medical industry.
The need to learn the alpha and omega of healthcare brings to light the role of healthcare education institutes.
A reputable institute facilitates the systematic transmission of knowledge and skills within a formally organized environment.
Virohan institute of health and management sciences came into existence in 2018.
It shouldered the responsibility to fix the deficiencies of the allied healthcare education system.
Also Read: Bsc Nursing Course
The massive shortage of allied healthcare professionals in India was unveiled for all in the pandemic period.
The country requires at least 50 million healthcare professionals. Currently, in India, we are sustaining with just 20% of this number.
Virohan thus engaged itself to bridge this gap. Its mission then became to strengthen the Indian paramedic workforce by leaps and bounds. The pandemic further made us jump headlong in the marathon to serve the nation. Training the youth of the country into a good fit as paramedics transformed into a passion from an ambition.
We aim to impart quality training to ensure the learners are thorough professionals as soon as they enter the medical industry. Some of our distinguishing features are mentioned in the following section for your reference.
- Virohan offers National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) certified courses.
- The courses aim at skill development and behavioural training of learners.
- Concepts are taught through videos. Game-based elements are used in delivering lectures. This empowers learners to move away from memorization towards learning and retaining required skills.
- Classrooms are run by facilitators who are available 24*7 for doubt resolution. A team of data scientists helps identify learners in need who are then provided personalized interventions. Following this, we have achieved a pass percentage of over 90%.
- Lessons are imparted in classrooms and online through the “myCareer” app. We are achievers in delivering standardized training through blended as well as online learning. The omnichannel training platform can seamlessly switch between in-class and online training.
- The online programs facilitate already working healthcare professionals to upskill themselves without any time and geographic constraints.
- Virohan is one of the only institutes offering industry demand-driven training. This ensures that the aspirational youth have enormous career progression on completing the program they join.
- We are partners with GE healthcare and the Indian Medical Association (IMA), among others across India. This ensures the development of relevant content following the requirements of the industry. Owing to this approach, we have accomplished 91% of student placements.
- Virohan witnessed a two-fold increase in enrollments amid the pandemic times.
- We have a placement partner of over 650 organizations where our alumni are working.
- Our presence all over India is helping us reach out to more and more professionals seeking certificate or diploma courses and earn while they learn.
- We have tie-ups with financing institutions to offer no-cost EMI options to students. We provide accessible and affordable training for low-income youth. This helps them enhance their work profiles.
Virohan has created a niche for itself in edtech and healthcare. We strive to make paramedical vocational training fruitful for all aspirants.
We work with passion to materialize your aspirations to contribute to the community being a paramedic.
Together with you, we can help you fulfil your dreams. We can be the wind beneath your wings.